Instant UpRight is the world’s leading manufacturer of mobile aluminium tower systems and in 1947 pioneered the design of the first ever Span Tower with adjustable legs.
We have 2 Manufacturing plants located in Latvia and China. Instant UpRight’s products and services are marketed globally under its core brands – INSTANT, ZIP-UP and UPRIGHT. These famous brand names signify premium quality, innovative design and excellent value for money.
The Company has two distinct areas of expertise –
1.The manufacture of aluminium tower systems and low-level access solutions which are sold, rented and distributed through an international network of, Distributors, Dealers and International Rental Companies.
2.Engineering and design of customised industrial access solutions including aviation docking systems, boiler access systems, temporary and permanent walkway solutions.
- Kevin Hughes – Global Sales Co-Ordinator
- Mary O Donoghue – Credit Control / Accounts
- Patrick O Donnell – Production Manager Latvia
- Andrew Davie – Sales Manager
- Lea Krommelbein – Sales Manager
- Marta De La Torre – Sales / Outbound customer information
- Musab Almukhtar – Technical / Engineering
- Derek Hickey – Technical / Engineering
- Mark Mergulhao – Production Planning
- World-Wide Distribution
- Distributor network covers over 40 countries globally
- The company has adapted its products and services to meet expectations in different markets.
- International District Managers to support your operations and sales teams
- International customer care team.
Access Rental Market
Instant UpRight has been developing products with the world’s access rental companies for more than 60 years. All standard products are “Built to Rent” and are designed using world-class manufacturing techniques with quality and user safety in mind.